IBS 44 - PHILIPPIANS 3:11

if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.
Philippians 3:11

I am no longer dead. 

If I count things as loss, suffering loss for Christ, that I may know Him and be found in Him, having no righteousness of my own but receiving His by faith and not by the Law, so that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection to then fellowship in His suffering being conformed to His death. But if conformed to His death.. He rose again. He lived again. He overcame death. So as Christ has risen so do I. Because I overcome because He overcame. So because of Him, I attain resurrection from death. Not because I deserve it. But because He loves me. The thing is, I need to die every day. I must die to my rights. I must die to my opinions. I must die to my need to be loved and accepted. I must die to my pride. But knowing in dying to all those there will be freedom. And there will be new life. Because He raises me up to a new life of rejoicing in the sufferings. Because He knows and understands, He walk with me. So He knows I don’t like dying to me. But He also knows there is no other way. So He helps me press onto death and helps me overcome by breathing life. So I come alive in His Spirit. Being conformed not only to His death but His life. He is continually showing me that I fight from victory. That He is risen. That grave is empty. And I have all things in Him. So I must count it ALL as loss and through the death to all things, find life everlasting. 


Application- I will make this verse my background for the day. Anna will keep me accountable. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS 59 - PSALM 25:4-5

IBS 39 - MATTHEW 18:15

IBS 78 - LUKE 3:8