IBS 61 - PSALM 55:18

He has redeemed my soul in peace from the battle that was against me, For there were many against me.
Psalms 55:18 


He has redeemed my soul in peace. That part hit hard. It’s in peace. It isn’t a chaotic worrisome thing where I have to really really hope that He will save me. I know He will. Because He is faithful to His word. And because He loves me. Everyday He wages a war for me. Everyday He pursues me. Everyday He desires to be with me and to know me. Everyday He walks with me and redeems me and restores me as I fail and falter. And through it all I can have peace. Through it all He remains faithful and continues to guide me and lead me because I can’t do it. And I don’t have to worry. Which is hard for me, I am prone to worry. It is one of the hardest things for me to lay down, it is a place where the enemy really tries to get me, but I don’t have to. I’ve been set free from that. He is my peace, and as He redeems my souls, as He restores me. I can have peace. Even as my troubles seem huge and my enemies surround me I can find my rest in Him and not be afraid. I can fight from victory and know He is faithful to be with me. He is my good Father, my great Shepherd and He is leading me by still waters. When I am with Him I am found. When I am with Him I am whole. When I am with Him I have peace. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS 59 - PSALM 25:4-5

IBS 39 - MATTHEW 18:15

IBS 78 - LUKE 3:8