IBS 72 - PSALMS 116:15

Precious in the sight of the Lord Is the death of His saints. 
Psalms 116:15 


He is pleased when we die because we then enter into perfect eternal communion with Him. So beautiful. We finally enter into our eternal home. We are finally with Him. Forever praising Him. Amazing. But this also makes me think of dying to the flesh. I must die to myself and all the desires of my flesh to also experience communion with Him as I go through life. I must die to my desire to walk in disobedience and to live in rebellion against His law. Because innately because of sin that will always be the struggle. As my spirit is willing yet my flesh is weak. But it delights Him for us to walk in obedience to Him and His word. He desires for us to walk uprightly and in line with the way He has called for us to live. Because we are to be set apart, and holy as He is holy. He has called us to be different quite evidently, in all things, to glorify Him and make His kingdom known. What a beautiful calling. But to carry it out we must die to self and walk in the spirit, by His strength. But we must choose, we must fight, we must die. So that in death we can live with Him. So it is precious to Him when He sees His children die, and it please Him when we then live in Him. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS 59 - PSALM 25:4-5

IBS 39 - MATTHEW 18:15

IBS 78 - LUKE 3:8