IBS 34 - JOHN 15:15

No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.
John 15:15

He has redeemed me. This is all I see. I get to partake in what God is doing. I get to be used for His glory and His purpose. I am called by name. I am His daughter and He loves me. I see it in His word, getting to see the way He used not only the Apostles but Abraham, Isaac, Jacob. There was a way, there was a purpose. And now I get to partake. I get to partake in the sharing of His gospel, I get to extend His love to others. I can share the way He redeemed my life and continues to make me more like Him. How the story doesn’t end there but the process continues. How He is faithful to be with me to the end. That I am not forsaken but loved. That He calls me friend. Because He desires to have a relationship with me. And not just with me but with all. That His love is so deep and so wide. And we can all partake if we would just choose Him and receive His gift. We have the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. 


Application- I will share with my family tonight what the Lord is doing and what I get to partake in here. Emily will keep me accountable. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS 59 - PSALM 25:4-5

IBS 39 - MATTHEW 18:15

IBS 78 - LUKE 3:8