IBS 27 - 1 CORINTHIANS 9:22

To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all people, that by all means I might save some.
1 Corinthians 9:22

Christ meets us where we are. We are called to do the same. Not that by doing that all will be saved. But some will. It’s not falling into the sin or accepting sin but being able to meet them there because we understand their struggle. To be all things to all people. I believe you must be filled with the Spirit. Because it’s so easy to do any of that in your own strength. But I know I can’t be all things to all people. I haven’t experienced all things. But in the Spirit there is a sensitivity to others and where they are. Though I may not have experienced or lived through everything that others have I can meet them where they are because I struggle too. Sin is sin. It has different consequences for different people but in the end it’s death for all. And Jesus is life for all who receive. So inasmuch as I can’t He most definitely can and all I have to do is be available. Be ready and willing to be weak to the weak, strong to the strong, Jew to the Jews. Knowing in all of it, it’s has to be Him.


Application- i will write “ be all things “ on my arm to pray on during the day. Anna will hold me accountable. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS 59 - PSALM 25:4-5

IBS 39 - MATTHEW 18:15

IBS 78 - LUKE 3:8